For all the family and friends who want to see her grow but don't happen to live in San Diego.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Mardi Gras
Ok, so it's actually still Lundi Gras here. In honor of the season, here's some video of Susanna playing with Mardi Gras beads Erica has. I almost forgot how much fun it is to play with beads. We'll have to work on getting some cups for her to make pyramids out of next mardi gras.
Happy Mardi Gras (or in our parts of the world- just plain ole Tuesday)! I can't wait to see video of Susanna walking. I tried to click on both videos, but it says they aren't available??
Happy Mardi Gras (or in our parts of the world- just plain ole Tuesday)! I can't wait to see video of Susanna walking. I tried to click on both videos, but it says they aren't available??
ReplyDelete