For all the family and friends who want to see her grow but don't happen to live in San Diego.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Fun Videos
So I'm catching up here--Susanna is actually 7 weeks and one day old today, but I'm going to post these videos in chronological order so as not to confuse. They're a few minutes long (I'm still figuring out how to crop the videos), but fun nonetheless.
Oh my gosh she is so beautiful! And so alert! And the bath went so well! (even though you said she cried for the 2nd half...) You should see the video of Jack's first... He turned purple he was screaming so hard. So adorable! Thanks for putting them up!
I'm so glad Dad told me about your blog because the videos are great!! I remember those days of having on clothes for only 30 seconds before... [bleck]... all over the place! ;) I see you are enjoying The Girlfriend's Guide, too. I thought it was a fun read in that stressful first year. And by the way... Sense and Sensibility is my all-time favorite movie, so I'm glad you are exposing my niece to it early!
I'm gonna link to your blog from mine so I can check it out more often. ;)
We love the videos!! She's so precious!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh she is so beautiful! And so alert! And the bath went so well! (even though you said she cried for the 2nd half...) You should see the video of Jack's first... He turned purple he was screaming so hard. So adorable! Thanks for putting them up!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad Dad told me about your blog because the videos are great!! I remember those days of having on clothes for only 30 seconds before... [bleck]... all over the place! ;) I see you are enjoying The Girlfriend's Guide, too. I thought it was a fun read in that stressful first year. And by the way... Sense and Sensibility is my all-time favorite movie, so I'm glad you are exposing my niece to it early!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna link to your blog from mine so I can check it out more often. ;)