Now we've given her a prop underneath (although she could probably reach the ground on her own now), and she's much happier:
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Susanna and the bouncer
Since it's been so long since I posted videos, I'm going to group them by category rather than just putting them up chronologically. First, the bouncer. Currently, Susanna is smiling her big drooly (sp?) smile while bouncing violently in this oh-so-wonderful contraption. She stays in there for 30 minutes at a time, she loves it so much. It wasn't always so, though--when we first put her in, she couldn't quite reach the ground:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She's getting so big and is cuter every day!! I love hearing the music on that Bouce-A-Roo b/c it brings back fun memories since Libby and Drew LOVED that thing. They would probably get in it today if they could fit!!
ReplyDelete