Thursday, April 2, 2009

Three months!

So we've hit three months, and I can absolutely believe our neighbor Mike when he tells us not to blink or she'll be seventeen before we know it.  Susanna's learning all kinds of new things--smiling, laughing, playing with things that dangle in front of her, holding her head up.  We're working on getting her to nap regularly.  She'll go to bed at night with little fuss, but naps are short and hard to get.  Here's a video of her at 9 weeks working on holding her head still while I hold her up:



I got Bryan to take some video while we were playing together around 11 weeks.  Mari, George and Ryan commented last weekend when they came down that it was strange to recognize our house from these videos.  I didn't even think about that aspect of posting these, but you can get a pretty good idea of our living room here:



Here are a couple of short, funny ones where she's working on rolling over.  She still has yet to master that skill:






There's a lot of grunting when she's holding her head up.

I love spending time with her.  Three months is also exactly half of the time we have together before I go back to school, so I'm trying to enjoy each day to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. She reminds me of the picture of Bryan with the bunny. He was 3 months old too. She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete