Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow--sorry about that

So it's been a few months.  In the time since I last posted, Bryan went to sea, I rented a house in LA and re-started med school, and Susanna started going to daycare at the house of a woman who knows easily twice as much as I do about raising children.   It's been a busy few months, as you can imagine.  I've since finished my Internal Medicine (6 weeks of work with call every four days--only had 5 days off the whole time) and Pediatrics (3 weeks clinics, 3 weeks inpatient working 6 days/week and waking up at 4:30 to get to work on time) rotations.  Now I'm on Psychiatry (3 weeks inpatient, 3 weeks psychiatric ER with weekends off and no call), so I figured I'd update with videos of Susanna.  These are reaching back into July, so forgive me.  OH and now we're more than halfway done with Bryan's deployment!  He comes back in less than three months!

Ok so here we go. This first one was taken by Grandma while she took care of Susanna during her summer break from work.  It's sometime in July, right after Susanna learned how to sit up:
 


One of the most entertaining things that she does is talk.  And giggle.  Case in point:



And here's one more of her playing with her Granddad, who noticed that when she gets tickled, her hands go straight into her mouth.  And she laughs that weird coughing laugh:




One more for Ms. Deb, since she gave Susanna two of her favorite toys, the wooden blocks and the pop-up animals.  She still hasn't figured out how to make the animals pop up, but she LOVES pushing them back down.  



Ok, I'll try to bring us up to the present day soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment