The first is a very professional video of Susanna's first birthday party. We had a nice get together up at Mark and Helen's house in Poway.
The second is documentary footage of Susanna's bumshuffling. It may not look like an efficient means of travel, but it's surely a mark of genius.
The third video is Susanna enjoying the rocking tiger that George and Rebecca Bartlett sent us. Her feet don't quite reach the foot pegs yet, but she really likes it. This is up at our place in Alhambra.
I've been on leave since the 9th and it's been great. Having not had a real day off in the preceding 6 months, it's been good to sit around and just run errands around the house. This week I'm working on getting video off the tapes and onto hard drives so that we can reuse the tapes. I go back to work on Monday (too bad they won't keep paying me to do nothing). I still have to bushwhack the jungle in the back yard this weekend. Other than that I'm reading "Twilight" and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Bryan
I nearly died! She is so cute! Our girls are using the same mode of transportation now - we call it bootscooting! Adorable! I'm so happy to see you all together again - it's wonderful! We really do miss you 3... Thanks for posting these - I loved them!
ReplyDeleteBumshuffling is definitely easier on the knees. Just hope she avoids it with a full diaper scooting across the carpet! If not, look forward to the future: potty training is just around the corner for a precocious girl like Miss Susanna.
ReplyDelete-Sabrina